Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

My Dream Came True!


Ironic slogan when I think about it... 
You see, one of my biggest dreams as a little girl was to someday, somehow get to work for Disney. In this case it was to work at the Norwegian pavilion at the EPCOT center, Disney world, Orlando Florida. 

Autumn last year, after all the needed documents was handed in and the interviews (taken place in Oslo) were done, my wish finally came true. 
I got accepted to the program and got an arrival date; 
5 of may 2015. 

I've never felt such happiness and relief in my entire life!
This was what I'd been waiting for all the years growing up,
and now I can't wait for the adventure to start.
Wish me luck!

Btw, the little creature in the middle. Ya that's me.  (Disneyland Paris 2002)
XOXO
LYCKAN

No comments:

Post a Comment